With mobile bookings you can book your ticket on the move in six easy steps:
2) From the options displayed, select the preferred departure and return flight.
3) A flight summary will be displayed. Choose whether you wish to purchase or hold the ticket.
4) To purchase, enter your payment details.
5) To hold, enter your personal details. The ticket will be held for 8 hours without any payment. To complete your booking, contact 1 300 88 3000 (within Malaysia) or +603 7843 3000 (international), or your nearest MH office.
6) A booking confirmation will be sent to you by email and SMS.
You can conveniently pay for flights booked with your mobile phone by credit card. Your credit card is charged immediately with the total travel price. Accepted credit cards are VISA, MasterCard and American Express.To check in, you can use the mobile check-in or any of the other Malaysia Airlines check-in options.
Once you have made your mobile booking, you will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail and SMS. Your mobile-booked flight is then automatically issued as an electronic ticket (e-Ticket).
You will receive a link to your itinerary by e-mail and SMS.
Unfortunately it is not possible to rebook by mobile phone at the moment. To do this, please contact the
Talian Khidmat Pelanggan Malaysia Airlines:
1 300 88 3000
+603 7843 3000
You will find all the flights you have booked online and by mobile phone under My Booking.
MAS and Nuffnang.com.my being organized
in collaboration with the contest Blog
and Win a Trip Down Under with flymas.mobi,
and won great prizes from them as easy as 1,2,3.
For more information please visit
The contest runs from 14 December 2009 – 30 December 2009.